IQAC was instituted and acts according to the guidelines of National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). The central concern of IQAC is the channelization of the post-accreditation efforts and measures of this institution toward academic excellence and its deliberations to ensure quality in Infrastructure, Governance, Academic, Research and Extension. It seeks to ensures continuous improvement in the entire operation of the institution and ensure the stakeholders accountability for quality. The IQAC diligently keeps track of quality enhancement measures through regular meetings and discussions. The cell takes a campus appraisal from student representations with a view to improving student services. At the end of each academic year an Internal Audit of all aspects of the College is done under the initiative of the IQAC.
Dr. S. Sivakumar.
To develop and nurture continual growth in the quality of all activities with a discern of dedication to meet the expectations of students, staff, parent and society.
- Orientation Programme to Students, Staff and Parents
- Teacher’s Log Book for curriculum implementation
- Tutor Ward System
- Seminars, Conferences, Special Discourses and Invited Talks arranged.
- Faculty Development Programme (FDP)
- Insisting the ICT enabled Teaching
- Examination Reforms
- Encouraging of Research activities
- Strengthening of Career Guidance and Placement Cell
- Student Personality Development Programme
- Communal Harmony Practices
- Extension Activities
- Academic Audit
- Internal Audit
- Performance Audit
- Recommendations to the Governing body for Planning and Evaluation
- Annual IQAC Bulletin
To evolve a system for aware, faithful and catalytic action to improve the quality and performance of the institution.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks / parameters for the various activities of the institution.
- Dissemination of information on quality attributes.
- Organization of workshops and seminars on quality aspects and promotion of quality circles.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for quality-related activities.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) of the institution to be submitted to NAAC.
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching, learning and evaluation.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure and services.
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society.
- The credibility of evaluation procedures.
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes.
- To act as a change agent in the institution.
|1.||Chairperson||Dr. M. Manoharan, Principal i/c|
|2.||Management Members||1. Sri. S. V. Subramanian, President|
|2. Thiru S. Ramanathan, Secretary & Correspondent|
|3.||Members from the Local Society||1. S. V. S. Gnanavel, M. B. A., Industrialist, Bodi.|
|2. J. Selvin, J. J. Constructions, Bodi.|
|3. Mr. S. Murugan, Planter & Merchant|
|4.||Co-ordinator||Dr. S. Sivakumar, Head, Dept. of Computer Science|
|5.||Senior Administrative Officers||1. Dr. T. Rajakumaran, Head i/c, Dept. of Commerce|
|2. Mr. R. Pandy, Head , Dept. of Mathematics|
|6.||Members||1. Mr. S. Poongundren, Associate Professor in Mathematics|
|2. Dr. A. Ramachandran, Head i/c, Dept. of Economics|
|3. Dr. C. Elango, Associate Professor in Mathematics|
|4. Mr. K. Kumararajan, Associate Professor in Chemistry|
|5. Dr. C. Muniyandi, Head i/c, Dept. of English|
|6. Dr. A. Gnanasekaran, Head, Dept. of History|
|7. Dr. K. Krishnan, Assistance Professor in Mathematics|
|8. Mrs. G. Mangai, Librarian|
|7.||Student||1. Ms. J. Prasannakumari, III B.Sc. Computer Science|
|8.||Alumnae||1. Mr. S.T. Venkatachalapathy, Deputy Secretary, Department of Commerce, New Delhi.|
|NAAC SELF-STUDY REPORT ( 2014-2015 )|
|NAAC–Accreditation II Cycle–Self Study Report|
|CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION|